Saturday, December 10, 2005

good blogin

My good friend Kevin just dove into the blogosphere and I wanted to send word out. You can check out his ravings at http://justanotherdeadbeat.blogspot.com. In my eyes he is so much more than just another deadbeat, he is the deadbeat... no, I'm just kidding. Without a doubt he is the best friend I have made since moving to Lethbridge last year, I hope that isn't gushing too much. We work with the youth group at Central Church of Christ together. I am continuously humbled by his spiritual sincerity and his desire to truly engage in a life that is characterized by Christian discipleship. Plus, his youthfulness reminds me of what it was like to be nineteen!

I have also added a link, that I consider to be worth a look. Ryan Hampton is one of Kevin's best friends from his growin' up years in Calgary, now he is working with YWAM in Vancouver. You can check his blog out here http://laydownthegroove.blogspot.com.

I have refreshed some of my other links, so as my old friend Matty from way back in the day once said, feel affirmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: