Thursday, October 13, 2005

nhl 2005-2006

I have been a Oilers fan going back to the glory days, and I am so glad to see the game back on the ice. I had my first chance to watch a game in the new regular season on Tuesday night, unfortunately it turned out to be a 3 - 1 loss to the Kings.

I must say that I enjoyed the new fast pace to the game, but it seemed to me that there were too many unnecessary penalties called. If it wasn't for the penalty trouble I think the Oilers could have pulled out another win to give them a undefeated 4 and 0 start to the season, but it wasn't meant to be. The Blue and Orange play host to the Stars on Friday, maybe they will do a better job than the hurtin' Flames did tonight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurtin' Flames 3- Edmonton Oilers 0. heh

10/16/2005 11:27 p.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

It was a fine time for Kipper to finally show up for a game!

10/18/2005 6:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Hurtin flames 3- edmonton losers 1!

It's starting to get hot in here...

10/20/2005 9:24 p.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

I don't know what has happened to the Oilers after their first three games... maybe it has to do with the fact that they have not won a game since Ryan Smith was injured (during their game of the season).

10/21/2005 12:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: