Thursday, July 28, 2005

half done!

It feels good to be half done my current session of summer courses. Last Friday I wrote my Sociology of Youth final, and I tackled my Medieval Church History midterm on Monday. Between now and the end of August all I have to worry about is one paper and one final exam.

Without question, these have been two of the best classes I have had the opportunity to attend since coming to the U of L. They are both academically challenging and engaging in content. I am especially enjoying the research involved in my research project; I will be writing on the foundations of papal supremacy in late antiquity and the early middle ages (particularly from the 4th to the 6th centuries).

Since I have less school work to worry about, at least for the next few weeks, I am kicking around the idea of signing up for casual labour at the student employment office. Making a few extra hundred bucks will go a long way toward buying some more books in the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: