Sunday, July 17, 2005

an interesting little survey

This is my theological worldview according to a survey I took, that was created by someone who I don't know. While this is by no means definitive, it is certainly interesting.

You scored as You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

68%

Emergent/Postmodern

61%

Modern Liberal

57%

Neo orthodox

54%

Reformed Evangelical

46%

Roman Catholic

39%

Classical Liberal

36%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

29%

Fundamentalist

25%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


When I took this survey I didn't spend a lot of time "thinking" about my answers, I went with my "gut" response (what does that say about my theological worldview???). I thought that the results were interesting and not all that surprising. In this are reflected both my more "conservative" roots at the very top of the list and my more "liberal" experience since that point in time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Modern Liberal! You heretic.

7/18/2005 12:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: