Wednesday, July 13, 2005

the intensity of a three week course

When was the last time you finished the third of a course in five days, wrote a mid-term on the sixth, followed by a group presentation and a term paper all before day eleven? Thankfully, all I have left to do is the term paper at this point, and then the final - of course!

Whew! Now that I have that off my chest, I must confess the good advice that my wife gave me the other day,

"Don't complain, you wanted to take summer courses!"
P.S. I must also say how happy I am that the term paper in my 6 week course (Medieval Church History) has been moved back from August 3rd to the 8th, which means I will be able to enjoy the long weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of Summer Term. Been there done that already this term.

Keep on, and don't loose your head.

I know you'll do well.

Jeremy
(Now can we please get to September already !!)

7/13/2005 12:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: