Thursday, July 21, 2005

bachelor for a weekend

I just got back from taking my wife to the airport in Calgary. She is traveling along with her three sisters to her cousin's wedding in Port Elgin, Ontario this Saturday. I wish I could have made the trip with her; but alas, finances and summer courses at the U put a damper on idea mighty fast.

(I just had to insert this picture of lovely bachelor cuisine.)

All things considered, I don't think I will be getting into too much trouble this weekend. I will be writing my Sociology final tomorrow (I'll be hitting the books as soon as I am done this post), I have a games all nighter with the youth group Friday/Saturday, and another little mid-term to prepare for on Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pic, but boiling water is way too much work for me when AK goes away for a weekend, especially when the kids stay at home with me. Order in pizza is best - comes right to the door; I can use the box as a plate; no dishes to wash; and it makes a nutritious breakfast the next morning!

I have found, however, that I can rejuvenate day-old Kraft Dinner by using up the last of the childrens' milk and nuking it for a few seconds.

7/22/2005 11:59 a.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

Ah yes, the nemesis of dishwashing is to be avoided at all costs!

7/22/2005 3:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: