Tuesday, April 25, 2006

another one under the belt

Well, I have just finished my fourth semester at the U of L. It was the most challenging semester for me academically, so far at any rate. I'm not sure if the classes have become more challenging, or if I have laid back a little bit now that I am pretty sure that I have made the cut into the Education faculty. (I should be hearing from them very soon, I expect to be starting my practical semesters this Fall!)

In other news, I leave for Virginia on Thursday. For those of you doing a double take (our office was slated for New Jersey), a sales district opened up in Virginia and our office manager felt that it was a better market, so that I where I will be heading out come Thursday. My blogging might be a little more sparse than usual until I get myself established, because I won't have my own computer, at least not at initially.

Hopefully I will be able to find a way to watch some Oilers games while I am down south, I am counting on them going all the way to the Cup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: