Wednesday, October 26, 2005

degrees of progress

I came to the strangest and most wonderful realization yesterday. I was pondering the courses that I need to enroll in next semester, in the spring of 2006, and it dawned on me: after next semester I only have three more courses left in order to complete my BA degree! With that being said, I still won't be graduating from the U of L until the 2007-2008 school year because I also have three practical semesters that I have to finish in order to complete my Education degree. But hey, I am so excited because once this semester is done I only have two more semesters of cramming for tests and writing papers. I have always enjoyed academic writing, but at the same time I will be so happy to complete this portion of my education.

I also met with one of the faculty members in the Education Department this afternoon to discuss the finer points of my program and it turns out that I will be able to have two minors in my degree to go along with my program. So, I will have a History major along with German and Religious Studies minors; hopefully that will make me employable when it is all said and done.

It is not as though any of these things are new developments are anything new, it is just nice to look back over everything that I have been doing since moving to Lethbridge and to see degrees of progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: