Sunday, June 11, 2006

life goes on in virginia

It has been far too long since my last post, but in all honesty not a lot has changed in my neck of the woods over the course of the past three weeks or so. I am still selling ADT Security systems (at the moment in southern Maryland), things are going well enough as far as work goes, and of course I still really miss my wife.

Wesla moves into our new house at the end of June and we are both really excited about that. I really wish I could be there for the big day, but at least Weida and Thomas (Wesla's sister and Weida's husband) are going to bring their truck down and help with the move; there is also a chance that Wesla's father will be able to make the trip down from Wetaskawin, if he is not working.

We had a really cool sales incentive this past week, every person who beat their best week of sales (I needed eight) would receive an Xbox 360. I came up two short, but at least it inspired me to keep pounding the doors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: