Friday, March 18, 2005

crunch time

It is crunch time once again as the spring 2005 semester nears its end. I am in the midst of what I expect to be the seven most intense days of the semester, as I am in the midst of completing three papers and two major exams. Thankfully, all I have left is one paper and one exam for this coming Monday, and then things should level off until final exams hit.

As much as it feels good to vent a little, I must confess how thankful I am for this opportunity to go back to school. I am especially thankful for my Wesla, meine schöneste Frau, who is so supportive to me in everything I do.

Well, I must dive back into the complexties of politics in Victorian England, and I will see you when I come back up for air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex: